The following terms and conditions apply to sales for our Wholesale and Retail sales.
- The purchase price is due and payable 30 days from the date hereof. A 1% cash discount will be allowed from the purchase price if said discounted sum is paid within 10 days and if buyer owes seller no other amounts. All overdue accounts are subject to a service charge at the annual rate of 18% divided by the number of such periods in a calendar year.
- Seller warrants that the goods sold hereunder are as described herein, and conform to the standard of measurement and inspection of lumber of the National Hardwood Lumber Association. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS AND OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF SELLER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR REMOTE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURY TO PERSONS.
- Any disputes concerning the physical qualities of the goods shall be resolved in accordance with the rules and procedures of the National Hardwood Lumber Association.
- Seller shall not be liable for any delay in shipping caused by fire, flood, accident, labor difficulties, inadequacy of transportation or supply, governmental policy, acts of God, or any cause beyond sellers control.
- The goods shall be inspected upon tender to buyer, Failure to inspect 5 days after tender, or placing the goods in work, whichever occurs first, shall constituted acceptance of the goods.
- No goods shall be returned for credit without sellers consent. A 10% handling charge will be made on any returned goods.
- Seller’s liability for defective goods shall be limited to the replacement value thereof.
- All millwork and kiln drying shall be at the buyers expense and risk to the goods, and SHALL BE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE.